Newest Fat Transfer Case With A Before & After Photo!

Fat Transfer

Fat Transfer with Tumescent Liposuction by Dr. Nathan Long, M.D.

What an amazing transformation for this patient! This case involved our Fat Transfer procedure along with our Tumescent Liposuction procedure. With these two procedures combined we were able to transform the love handles, bra roll, and back fat into a naturally enhanced buttocks. As seen in the before and after photo above, the buttocks is also lifted and more contoured to this patients desired result.

The cost for this procedure was $5770 total.

Let us know your thoughts about this before and after photo in the comments section below. Did you like it? What did you like about it? Did you hate it? Tell us!

This article post is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for professional medical care. – Cosmetic Procedures Clinic

We offer complementary consultations! Call us or email us today!

P: 214-631-5664   E: NathanLongMD@gmail.com

14 thoughts on “Newest Fat Transfer Case With A Before & After Photo!

1. Patricia Schultz says:

What other areas of the body do you focus on……I have the dreaded bat-wings,my abdomen has extra skin lapping over….I am thick in the torso without contour….my legs are lumpy and most of all my breast are large and uneven….I had breast augmentation in 1984 then in 1991 had to have implants removed..replaced with saline…I weigh 158-5ft.3in….I was up to 178….I know my BMI is high and would probably need to lose 20 lbs…..Patricia Schultz

• nathanlongmd says:

Hi Patricia, thank you so much for reaching out to us. I understand your areas of concern. When you say “bat-wings”, are you referring to the flanks or love handles? This is a common area were fat accumulates. Please come and visit us for a complementary consultation. We will be able to discuss in great detail all of your areas of concern and also how me may be able to address them. Call: 214-631-5664 ask for Yadi Nunez.

2. Rosetta says:

I have a stomach and no butt, so I would like the fat to be taken from my stomach and put in my butt. How much would that cost?

• nathanlongmd says:

TUMESCENT LIPOSUCTION + FAT TRANSFER: $5770

You must, however, be seen for a complementary consultation. Sometimes, patients have more than one area in the abdomen and the price will need to be adjusted accordingly. Call our office at: 214-631-5664 and ask for Yadi Nunez. She will set you up with a complementary consultation! 🙂

3. yolanda lewis says:

I was born with one butt bigger than the left one and one calf smaller than the right one I don’t where shorts and my jeans pull to the right side embarrassing

• nathanlongmd says:

Yolanda, are you able to come and visit us in Dallas, TX? We would like to evaluate you and see how me might be able to assist you. Call us at: 214-631-5664 and ask for Yadi Nunez, our consultation specialist.

• nathanlongmd says:

Corrine,
      Thank you for your question. You will have some drainage from the incision sights for about 2 days. You must refrain from sitting on your buttocks for about 2 weeks. If you do sit, use a pillow to relieve some pressure and get up and walk around every 1-2 hours. Depending on the type of work you do, take 2-7 days for recovery. Thank you.

4. Ssnju says:

I had 3 babies ,after all 3c section my stomach is big and my boobs are small , I would like to transfer fat from stomach to boobs ,how much is the cost

• nathanlongmd says:

Thank you for your message. The starting price for a small to medium abdomen is $2980. We only transfer to the buttocks. That cost is $2000 in addition to the cost of the lipo. We schedule free consultations Monday – Friday 9am-4pm if you would like to schedule one. Thanks!

5. PJ says:

In November this year it will b 2yrs that I had the fat transfer (to my buttocks). Let me clarify…MY PROCEDURE WAS PERFORMED BY ANOTHER DR. IN ARLINGTON, TX….NOT DR. LONG. After the recovery, garment, post follow-ups, etc. The results after swelling/fluid subsided were nice. However after 8 months to a year I noticed gradual decreasing, now 19 months later the plumpness AND any exterior signs of the fat transfer are non-existent. The only thing I do hv are the small incision scars from the surgery. Why doesn’t this procedure last? I understand that not all of the fat transferred would remain, but what a waste of time/money less than 2 years later.

• nathanlongmd says:

Hi PJ,
      Thank you for your question and it is a very good one. As is the case with everything in life results between individuals vary a lot and are influenced by a lot of things. So it is always possible that the transferred fat does not go on to live over time. That being said the appearance of the bottom area is influenced by the flanks above, the thighs below and the bottom fullness itself. By addresses at least two or more of these issues the chances of getting a good result are high even if one of the treatment areas fail. For example if I can get the flanks really small (remove the love handles) and transfer the fat to the bottom then even if the added fat to the bottom is lost the end result is still good because the bottom will have a rounder and fuller result because of the liposuction contouring on the flanks. I’m planning to do a blog video on this topic soon. But let me know if this answer was helpful.
      Life and Peace,
      Dr. Long

6. Michelle says:

I have 4 kids I. 5’4 and 198 lbs and I am not fat I only have a big tummy and no butt small boobs too I want a lipo and bbl for now can i get this procedure please.