Today we are going to talk about rolls. We get many questions on how we are able to get rid of the rolls without cutting the skin using our Tumescent Liposuction technique.
1. No rolls.
2. Smooth skin, no swelling, bumps or crinkly skin.
3. Flat treated area with no inside fat, contoured & natural appearing.
Each patient is unique, and that is why we have our consultations. The results will vary according to 2 specific things. 1, how well our patients are able to follow our post operative care instructions. 2, influencing factors such as size, and genetics of the patient.
Simple instructions to follow that will really have a positive impact on your results.
1. Keep tight compression: after your procedure we fit you to a compression garment. We continue to alter the garment throughout your healing to make sure your garment is smooth and tight up against the body. It helps the area become flat, and mold to a smooth contour that is very natural.
2. Peeling of the skin. If we have crinkling of the skin, the skin needs to return to it’s original quality. If we have more stretch marks, or we are larger patient, it’s takes longer for the body to transform to an ideal shape.
3. Healthy lifestyle. Staying active. Standing up or walking up during the day. Not too much sitting down during the day. Low calories.
Shown below are healing processes unique to individual influences, such as age, skin texture, skin condition, amount of fat removed, stretch marks, as well as numerous other factors that make each case truly unique.