Rolls

Today we are going to talk about rolls. We get many questions on how we are able to get rid of the rolls without cutting the skin using our Tumescent Liposuction technique.

Our goals:

1. No rolls.

2. Smooth skin, no swelling, bumps or crinkly skin.

3. Flat treated area with no inside fat, contoured & natural appearing.

Each patient is unique, and that is why we have our consultations. The results will vary according to 2 specific things. 1, how well our patients are able to follow our post operative care instructions. 2, influencing factors such as size, and genetics of the patient.

Simple instructions to follow that will really have a positive impact on your results.

1. Keep tight compression: after your procedure we fit you to a compression garment. We continue to alter the garment throughout your healing to make sure your garment is smooth and tight up against the body. It helps the area become flat, and mold to a smooth contour that is very natural.

2. Peeling of the skin. If we have crinkling of the skin, the skin needs to return to it’s original quality. If we have more stretch marks, or we are larger patient, it’s takes longer for the body to transform to an ideal shape.

3. Healthy lifestyle. Staying active. Standing up or walking up during the day. Not too much sitting down during the day. Low calories.

Shown below are healing processes unique to individual influences, such as age, skin texture, skin condition, amount of fat removed, stretch marks, as well as numerous other factors that make each case truly unique.

Tumescent Liposuction

Smooth tight skin.

Tumescent Liposuction

Large stretch marks become less noticeable.

Tumescent Liposuction

Skin becomes slightly darker, sometimes peeling back to it’s original appearance.

Tumescent Liposuction

Skin is tight up against the body with a natural contour.

Tumescent Liposuction

Stretch marks peeling, healing back to it’s original texture.

Tumescent Liposuction

Skin is temporarily darker until it becomes smooth.

14 thoughts on “Rolls

1. jennifer cox says:

Hi my name is Jennifer I have baby fat an can not get rid of it I have tried all kinds of thing an I don’t like the way it looks so if you email me back let me know

2. kim says:

I have had liposuction I don’t feel like the fat has come back but I feel like some corrective measures should be taken.

3. Tia Morgan says:

Hi
    Im a 29 year old single mother of six kids and don’t have all the money to pay up front. But i can pay u off i need. My love handles done and my belly and my butt please if u can help me asap.

• nathanlongmd says:

The price for a small to medium abdomen starts at $2980. The same for the flanks. If you are larger the price will go up from there. We schedule free consultations from Monday – Friday from 9am-4pm. Would you like to schedule one?

4. Mary D says:

I had the tumescent procedure and Dr. Long and his staff are awesome. I’m pleased with my results and would recommend Dr. Long to anyone. One of the nicest and caring Doctors I’ve ever met and takes his work very seriously. The staff is very nice and caring. I couldn’t have chose a better Dr. Thanks Dr Long to you and your staff for such great service and results. Mary

5. Maria Isabel Barajas says:

I have high blood pressure my numbers are not to high but there’s any risk to do a liposuction

• nathanlongmd says:

Maria,

Thank you for your question. We will have you do a Doctor clearance with blood work with your primary care physician before we clear you for the procedure. If your blood pressure is controlled, there should be no problem with doing Tumescent Liposuction. We schedule free consultations M-F from 9am-4pm if you would like to book one! Thanks.

6. Alisa says:

I would like to get loposuction of th abdomen. i want it done but have high blood pressure, diabetes,they are both controlled. The problem is I have a stent in my heart and have been taking Plavix for 18 months now but I have been told to get off of it by the doctor now. The problem is I still throw rare pvc’s and this maks me nervous even though I have been told by two doctors that every one does that and they are ‘NORMAL’. am I still eligible for surgery.
    Alisa

• nathanlongmd says:

Hi Alisa, first, thank you for reaching out to us. Once you’ve visited us for your complementary consultation, we will give you everything you need to take to your primary care physcian for a medical clearance. Once your primary care physician has cleared you for surgery, we can begin your tumescent liposuction of the abdomen. Please call our office manager, Yadi, at: 214-631-5664
      She will get you all set up! Please let us know if you have any other questions.