Fat Transfer with Tumescent Liposuction

View More Transformation Videos

Fat transfer is also called fat grafting or fat injection. Currently, Dr. Nathan Long offers the Fat Transfer with Tumescent Liposuction procedure to the buttocks only. This is done to increase the volume and augment the buttocks appearance. After a Fat Transfer to the buttocks you will see results immediately following your surgery. However, the results you see immediately following your surgery will reduce slightly as swelling resolves. The results will remain overtime in big or small ways. The areas were Tumescent Liposuction was performed, you will see immediate results of a more slim and contoured appearance.

During the process of fat transfer with tumescent liposuction, you are awake but heavily sedated. The fat is suctioned out using the tumescent liposuction technique. Next, the fat is concentrated and the tumescent  fluid is removed. During the procedure the skin is not cut. The fat is removed and injected using a very small incision. Finally the fat cells are placed into the buttock area. To be a good candidate for fat transfer it is necessary that enough fat be present in another location for liposuction.

The benefit of using your own harvested fat to augment your buttocks area, is that it is natural. We do not use fat implants to augment the buttocks only your own natural fat.  During your recovery, you will notice in all areas that were treated, some swelling, sometimes minimal bruising (for patients that already bruise easily).

• Tumescent liposuction is safer than techniques that require general anesthesia.
  • Tumescent liposuction results are similar to or better than general anesthesia techniques.
  • Tumescent liposuction allows the patient to return home the day of the procedure.
  • Tumescent liposuction lowers the cost of liposuction procedures by allowing them to be done in the doctors office. There is no additional charge for a surgical-center, hospital or anesthesiologist.

View More Webinars

223 thoughts on “Fat Transfer with Tumescent Liposuction

• nathanlongmd says:

Currently we only offer fat transfer to the buttocks. Ages 18-49 who are otherwise healthy. Patients 50 and over, or patients with any health concerns will need medical clearance from the primary care physician first.

1. Kida Allen says:

Hello,

I am in the Houston area and I am interested however I’d like to know how much can the stomach area take in lipo? I am asked because I feel like a tuck is what I need because of the hanging skin, however I am not dramatically big. Also, does the special include anesthesia? Do you work in your own facilities, or out of a hospital?

• nathanlongmd says:

These are all great questions. Please call us at: 214-631-5664 or email us at: Nathanlongmd@gmail.com

Our surgery room is located at the same location as our office.

The prices you see on our pricing page includes: tax, pre-operative appointments, post-operative appointments, local anesthesia, and your first compression garment.

2. deshandra smith says:

Hello Dr long, my question Is I’m interested in enhancing my buttock my question is after you schedule let’s say for august although you’re running a special does the amount need to be paid completely off in august to get special ,also I weigh only 130ibs am I good enough candidate

• nathanlongmd says:

Hello Deshandra,

Thank you for your question. When you come in for your free consultation, we will write up an estimate for you that is valid for 6 months. So to answer your question… No it does not have to be paid completely off in August because of the estimate given in the office. We need to see you in person to see if you are a good candidate. Call or email us today to schedule a consult!

3. Angel says:

Im interested in your promotion but instead of transferring into my buttocks. I would like to have fat transferred into my breasts. And do your company preform facial fillers from fat.

• nathanlongmd says:

Hello Angel,

Thank you for your question. We only transfer fat to the buttocks and we do not perform facial fillers from fat. We have great results from fat transfer to the buttocks. Call us or email for a free consultation. Thanks!

4. Janelle says:

I am interested in this procedure, but I live 8 hours away. I am willing to make that drive but is it possible to do the consult and surgery all in the same week?

• nathanlongmd says:

Janelle, it is possible. However, we may require you to stay in the Dallas area for 2 weeks, and you must make all of your scheduled follow up appointments post surgery.

5. Brittney says:

Hi I’m looking for dramatic results with the bbl. I want a tiny mid section and rounder hips and a butt that really projects. Nicki Minaj would be a perfect example. Are you an aggressive surgeon? My measurements are currently 36-28-39. And I’m interested in your promotion. I would like lipo to my arms full back and inner thigh. I look forward to hearing from you!

6. Monica says:

Hello Dr. Long
    I live in Houston. So I can’t just make an appointment and drive 4 hours. Altho I would if I knew if U can give me what I’m looking for. I had a cesarean so many years ago. I don’t like the way they sewed me back together. There’s always been extra skin that likes to hang over the scar. I’ve never been able to loose all the weight. So my question is. Can U take fat from the belly and put it in the buttocks and fix the scared area and make it a little more pleasant???
    Momica

• nathanlongmd says:

It is possible. Because of your distance from our clinic, please email us @ NathanLongMD@gmail.com and Yadi will take great care of you making sure all your questions are answered. She will also gather information from you at that time that may further help us evaluate you as a potential patient.

7. Mildred Towery says:

Do you also do hands rejuvenation by transferring fat from hips, thighs, etc.? My hands have no fat on top and this is causing my hands to show veins, bones, tendons. I am uncomfortable with the appearance of my hands.

• nathanlongmd says:

Have you looked at the pros and cons of a tummy tuck versus tumescent liposuction? We offer tumescent liposuction, not a tummy tuck. We do not cut the skin. We make tiny incisions.

• Jessica says:

Dr. Long
        I’ve heard amazing things about your practice and I can’t wait to call your office this Monday. However, I have one concern, I got laser lipor on my abdomen 3 years ago at another Dallas location. Everything was great however I just had another baby 10 months ago!!! I need a MOMMY MAKEOVER ASAP. Will you be able to work with me? I’m looking into laser lipo or a fat transfer.

• nathanlongmd says:

Jessica, let’s talk on Monday! Make sure to schedule a complementary consultation. 214-631-5664

We will need to look at your abdomen. We can’t wait to meet you!

• Alex says:

Hello. I had fat transfer to my buttocks in 2011 and I didn’t notice a big difference. I had my second child in 2012 and had a tummy tuck with lipo in December 2014. I asked my plastic surgeon about fat transfer to the buttocks last month and he felt as though I didn’t need it, however, I am not proportioned and I would like some sort of shape to my buttocks. What are your thoughts? I would really like to come in for a consultation to receive your honest opinion.

• Alexandra says:

I really need a fat transfer, I store fat in the worst places! My back, gut and sides, almost none goes to my lower body. About how much would it be to move the fat from those places to the buttock area?

• nathanlongmd says:

Hello Alexandra,

The starting price for liposuction of either the Abdomen or Flanks to the buttocks is $4980. Please schedule a free consultation! You can call us or email to schedule.

• nathanlongmd says:

Hello Renita,

We do not perform tummy tucks. We can however perform tumescent liposuction in the tummy area. Please call or email us to schedule a free consultations. Thanks!

• nathanlongmd says:

Jessica, in some cases the price is adjusted but usually at an increased rate due to a larger size. Would you be available to meet us for a complementary consultation?

We want to hear from you!