Fat Transfer with Tumescent Liposuction

View More Transformation Videos

Fat transfer is also called fat grafting or fat injection. Currently, Dr. Nathan Long offers the Fat Transfer with Tumescent Liposuction procedure to the buttocks only. This is done to increase the volume and augment the buttocks appearance. After a Fat Transfer to the buttocks you will see results immediately following your surgery. However, the results you see immediately following your surgery will reduce slightly as swelling resolves. The results will remain overtime in big or small ways. The areas were Tumescent Liposuction was performed, you will see immediate results of a more slim and contoured appearance.

During the process of fat transfer with tumescent liposuction, you are awake but heavily sedated. The fat is suctioned out using the tumescent liposuction technique. Next, the fat is concentrated and the tumescent  fluid is removed. During the procedure the skin is not cut. The fat is removed and injected using a very small incision. Finally the fat cells are placed into the buttock area. To be a good candidate for fat transfer it is necessary that enough fat be present in another location for liposuction.

The benefit of using your own harvested fat to augment your buttocks area, is that it is natural. We do not use fat implants to augment the buttocks only your own natural fat.  During your recovery, you will notice in all areas that were treated, some swelling, sometimes minimal bruising (for patients that already bruise easily).

• Tumescent liposuction is safer than techniques that require general anesthesia.
  • Tumescent liposuction results are similar to or better than general anesthesia techniques.
  • Tumescent liposuction allows the patient to return home the day of the procedure.
  • Tumescent liposuction lowers the cost of liposuction procedures by allowing them to be done in the doctors office. There is no additional charge for a surgical-center, hospital or anesthesiologist.

View More Webinars

206 thoughts on “Fat Transfer with Tumescent Liposuction

1. Twyla Hopkins says:

If you don’t accept insurance how much for arms,thighs,tummy, and butt. Had a weight loss surgery 10 yrs ago and I’ve done everything but can’t get rid of the extra skin hope you can help. Thank You

2. Raena Cole says:

Hi Dr. Long, can you do tumescent fat removal from around the knees? I am what they call knock-kneed and I feel like it’s even worse because it seems like fat is on the inside of the kneecap when my leg is extended. I know this is weird, but just thought, why not?
    Also…
    Are the people in your photo gallery recipients of your $5980 procedure or did they have additional procedures that could inflate the cost?

3. vivianxx0x0 says:

Dr Long.

I am petite I have SOME fat that are bothering me… some doctors told me that I do not have enough fat to be transferred. do you work with all body sizes? I want to transfer the fat I do have from my abdomen and flank to my back side. Also my job requires a lot of seating, if I take 2 weeks off will that be enough to go back to work?

4. Machelle says:

So lipo stomach and fat transfer to butt is 5900? Does it matter the size of the stomach? How much additional for the back?

5. Kim says:

I want to make an appointment for a consultation but I want to meet with Dr. Long….I’ve had surgeries and procedures done before and I have never heard of waiting until the day of to meet the doctor doing the actual procedure.

6. Neka Bolden-Hardnett says:

Hello…my name is Neka,
    I just have question, do you do the abdominoplasty + fat transfer. If so what the price?

7. sara says:

hi I was wondering if you can take fat from the lower abdominal area. I went to a consultation in san antonio and they said they could take fat from my back and sides but if I wanted my tummy done I would have to come in to a separate procedure. I’m not highly over weight I’m 5″2 and 134 lbs. and I’m a ddd so I know a lot of that is in my boobs. so I’m not highly over weight.

8. Kendra says:

I am so pleased with my results! I love Dr. Long and the staff. Yadi helped with every step of the way. I’ve had liposuction twice and each time was a great experience. I would definitely recommend their office. Everything was amazing!

We want to hear from you!